So the worst part about our not so great hostel in madrid is that they let people smoke in the common room. INSIDE! (boys i know you'll probably think that is really cool but me not so much) Had that bit of information been posted any on their hostelworld page we most def. would not have booked this place. That being said, I have been extra stuffy and extra not feeling good.
But besides the stupid people smoking inside, our time in madrid has been pretty darn good. Our first day we went to the riena sofia. Very cool mueseum. Lots of picasso and dali and a good photo exhibit. The flamenco show last night was pretty sweet. Good dancing, the singing not so much, but all in all a good show.
Today we took it easy, went up to the park and lounged around. Pretty neat park.
The trip is coming to an end and its somewhat bitter sweet. I have had a great time and wish that i could continue on traveling but in a way I'm ready to come home and take a break. I guess you can say the going going going has finally caught up with me. So in a way, it will be good to get home.
Packing the backpacks tonight and flying out tomorrow afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment