So we made it to spain!! Baecelona to be exact. We really like our hostel here so far. There are two dogs here so erin is happy. We get free breakfast every morning and we signed up fro free dinner tonight and this big party thing in the square for the match tomorrow night.
Our last day in Rome was sweet, we went to the colleseum and walked around the ruins. Took lots of pictures that will be loaded sometime while we´re here because we get free net. YAY! and the have usb ports.
We´re headed up to the beach this afternoon. YAY! Wer´re going to look for a calling card later too.
We love everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YIPPEE!!!... You made it to another country. I think you will enjoy Spain. I'm sure you get to taste many yummy foods. Everyone is doing good here. G-ma and G-pa are having a good time traveling across the country. They just left arizona and are on their way to New mexico I think. I LOVE YOU... XXXOOO
ReplyDelete