Our backpacking adventures!
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(32)
►
June
(4)
▼
May
(25)
on to madrid.
tapas!
photos from barcelona!
barca video
¡Hola from Valencia!
oo le le oo la la ... BARCA!
some photos from Italy...
Is that a dog...
¡en EspaƱa!
Yesterday we had a fun filled day of walking. We ...
checking in...
when in rome...
Photo Catch Up...
saying caio to Milano
a true night out in Milano
Hello. Do you need a husband?
Italy.
injury...
duck la gross...
bonjour, parlez-vous anglais?
Mind The Gap
hop on hop off...
When in England do like the british do...
We're here!
we're actually going!
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
About Me
Shanna
View my complete profile
Followers
Thursday, May 14, 2009
hop on hop off...
Today has been a long day so far. Couldn't get much sleep last night and we woke up early to explore the sights. We did the hop on hop off tour and saw most of the big attractions. More and photos later.
2 comments:
Your Momma
May 14, 2009 at 12:30 PM
I can't wait to see the photos. I am so happy for you honey. XXXOOO
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Unknown
May 15, 2009 at 2:50 AM
Wake up show us some photos :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to see the photos. I am so happy for you honey. XXXOOO
ReplyDeleteWake up show us some photos :)
ReplyDelete