Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We're here!







So we've made it to london!!! We managed to take every form of transportation we could today/last night. Plane, bus and tube. After finally figuring out the tube system, erin and I became rather good at it. Not only did we find our hostel in a timely manner, but we also went exploring and made it back to our hostel. The jet-lag is setting in and my two coffee's are wearing off, but it does not take away from the excitement of being in the UK. This is no doubt going to one of the most amazing trips ever. Big Red Bus tour tomorrow and then maybe Shakespear Globe. YAY!!






PS. Sarah, you'd be proud to know that we had no trouble at customs.

3 comments:

  1. thats awesome!!! lucky lucky lucky! :) i want to hear the accents too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud to be your first "follower" and more importantly, I'm so happy you arrived safely. Please be careful. I'll sleep better on June 4th when you've returned home safe and sound. xoxoxox Juli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun girls, what an opportunity!! Please watch out for each other. Abby is doing fine, she is finally coming out of the bedroom and socializing. Thank you for this blog...since I can't talk to Bean on the phone everyday...it is the next best thing. I love you!! Bean's Mom

    ReplyDelete