So on our last day in Milano we kind of took it easy. For dinner we went to a Partivo... its this really cool thing where you pay for a drink and then you get a buffet. Sweet deal. Lots of yummy stuff. Mostly pastas.
MADE IT TO VENICE!!
Its beautiful here. Erin and I have both decided that we love it already. It has such a calm feeling and its great to be next to the water.
Erin here...
The train from Milano to Venice was the nicest one we've been on thus far...and for the most part the view from the train was really nice (except when we were going through industrial or city type areas.) Venice is very nice! I love the ambiance...everything is so cute and relaxing. I think you all would really like it here. I've taken a bunch of pictures already. The hostel we are staying in here is the nicest as well! So, I guess to sum up...we've had a great first day in Venice and it's not over yet...we are going to go get something to eat later but we needed to come rest our feet for a bit. Love and miss you all!! -Bean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment