OMG! This trip looks SO much fun! How much fun it would be to be in the atmosphere of the game...it is looking CRAZY with all the people on TV, I couldn't imagine the atmosphere there.
Shanna I hope I can meet up with you and hear your great stories first hand and see your pictuers when you get back. Stay safe! -Ilana
OMG! This trip looks SO much fun! How much fun it would be to be in the atmosphere of the game...it is looking CRAZY with all the people on TV, I couldn't imagine the atmosphere there.
ReplyDeleteShanna I hope I can meet up with you and hear your great stories first hand and see your pictuers when you get back. Stay safe!
-Ilana
took lots of picture at the square tonight! Go barca! It was a crazy night. Lots of stories. Tell nuno to be jealous! love you.
ReplyDelete