Yesterday we had a fun filled day of walking. We went and saw the Trevi Fountian and the Pantheon. (those were the big ones). We went up to this park thing and then had lunch in this square. (salads because it was so hot out!) While we were walking around the square we noticed that there was this humungo yoga mat set up, they were havng a yoga festival! So after we ate we decided to give it try. The instructions were in Italian and we were not yoga dressed but we did pretty darn good. WE DID YOGA IN ROME! So later in the afternoon we walked over to the Colleseum to check out all the soccer stuff. The Champions league final between Barcelona and Manchester United is here in rome and we wanted to be of the action. Very cool. (We also found out that we will be in Barcelona during the actual game! yay!)
Today we are headed back to the Collesuem and the forum to actually go in and take a tour. Super excited. I also found out that the world press photograpers conference in here right no so if we have enough time we might head down there. (If erin doesnt mind).
Erin here...
So...I had my first fall yesterday. I fell down some steps (in public) and I am a bit bruised up! Luckily, I ran into the back of some man's leg so I didn't go all the way down the stairs. Whew! Note to self: don't wear flips with no traction when walking down marble steps with no traction.
On another note...not having to do with our trip but I think everyone would like to know...Ashley Frye is ENGAGED!!! Finally, the day has come! haha...she is very excited and I am awaiting details when I get home (I've been asked to be a bridesmaid).
Yoga was cool...I am excited to say I did yoga in Rome! Love you all and I will talk to you again soon. Off to Barcelona in the AM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Bean. Sounds like a nasty fall. Thank God for the man in front of you. I am glad that you are getting to experience so many neat things and am really looking forward to seeing all the pictures but not as much as I want to see you and give you a big hug. Abby is doing fine. That is exciting about Ashley Frye but we knew that was coming only a matter of time. Hope to talk to you again soon. Love you baby. mom
ReplyDeleteHey sis! Got your postcard!! Very cool! I am seriously so happy that you guys get to see all this amazing stuff!! Every time I read another blog I get this happy energy... I know this will be a trip you both will remember forever!!! I hope that someday I get to experience it for myself! Reid liked the postcard too and says hi... take care of yourself! Hope you didn't get too banged up! Was it an "ouch" fall or a "haha" fall? Keep us posted... we love you!
ReplyDeleteLove- Sis and Reid :)