Went to the beach this afternoon and saw three old naked men. One walking down the street with sock, shoes and a backpack. And two sitting at a bar by the beach. WELCOME TO BARCELONA!
Erin here...
It was very icky...like, I have been to South Beach in Miami and seen topless women at the beach but...NEVER, NEVER have I seen a completely naked, old man just walking down the street. Jesse was trying to get us to look nonchalantly by saying "is that a dog..." which worked and as we turned our heads...WHOA! haha. GROSS! As Shanna said before...with his socks, shoes and backpack on...and nothing else. And then...as we were walking down the boardwalk area, we passed a bar and there were two other buck naked old men sitting at the bar...one with a guitar on his back...completely normal, right? Anyway...interesting experience with the beach but we ARE having fun in Barcelona so far! We will write again soon! Love you all!!!!!
-Bean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too funny. I think you are going to remember Barcelona for a long time... LUV U!!!..XXXOOO
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI love you, Sweetheart! Thanks for the laugh.
ReplyDeleteOh my...that's all I can say about that!! Love you honey...XOXOXOXOXO...mom
ReplyDeleteI bet that was... um... interesting! Sure... normal- whatever! Haha... well glad you are having fun! I miss calling you! I know you are wrapping up the last week of your trip- make the most of it! P.S.- I bet you'd like to do this every year huh?
ReplyDeleteLove you! Sis