ok... so barca won!! YAY! The crowd was massive as you could probably imagine. The square was overflowing with exctied fans singing the fight song, waving flags, lighting sparklers and having an all around celebratory time. So goal 1 barca! CELEBRATION! We were having a great time and then.. GOAL 2! Erin and i get hurt. The celebration for the second goal was so intense (because there wasnt much time left in the game) that the table I was standing on collapsed causing me and everyone else on it to fall to the ground. The sparklers that i mentioned earlier were lit again and somehow one ended up burning erins butt. Not really sure how it all happened. All we know is she got pulled of the table, and then her butt was on fire. (not actually on fire, but burning) So we faught our way through the crowd and eventually got to some burn cream. Then we made our way to try and find the on scene peramedics, but they were not available so we police told us to walk the 200 meters or so to the hospital.
So in the end we are both OK now. I keep finding bruises and erin has a sunburned butt. AND BARCA WON!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am happy to hear that everyone os OK. Especially Erin's butt. Try to avoid anymore accidents for the rest of the trip please. I love you BOO BOO Queen! C:
ReplyDeleteI love you Bean!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO...
ReplyDeleteHey sis, heard you got a burnt butt! Doesn't sound too fun... :( Hope you both are feeling better but I'm sure all in all it'll be a memorable experience! Can't wait until you get home!! Give me a buzz when you get into town...
ReplyDeleteCiao bellas- Erica :)