Thursday, May 21, 2009

Photo Catch Up...

PARIS







VENICE


8 comments:

  1. impressed love padre

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shanna,
    I deleted my last comment on accident. I actually wanted to edit it. Venice looks so beautiful. I knew it would. Well, I thought you would like to know that Meagan will be able to join us for G-ma and G-pa's 50th anniversary celebration. I will fill you in on the details next time you call. I love you..Talk to you soon. XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks awesome...lucky you...wish we were there with you. We just will have to experience it through you (for now anyway). Erin are you marking your wall just like you did in the Paddocks? I know those baby fingers anywhere.
    I love you...XOXOXOXOXOX...mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to close my eyes and click my heels and wish I were in Venice with you. It sounds so wonderful. Erin, please read this aloud, "When I'm rich, I promise to take my whole family to this divine place."
    Glad to hear you're well. Seems like you've been gone too long.
    We miss you. Hugs & Kisses Juli

    ReplyDelete
  6. Banana! it looks like you are having so much fun and i am SUPER jealous. wish i could be there with you. miss you and love you tons can't wait till you come back! i am SO excited that i will be able to see you. xoxoxoxoxoxo. lots of hugs and lots of kisses. tell erin i said heyyy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Beautiful I am so happy you are getting this wonderful experience and we get to share a little of it with u through this blog.
    lOVE YA,

    jOHN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erin- As I write this I can feel the serene-ness of the air (wishful sigh). Seriously, I'm so game for the next trip! I'm glad you are having a good time! Already into your 2nd week- are you guys tired yet? Not of the trip but the hopping around? I bet your internal clocks are just slightly off..:) Alright, well I know you only have so many mins on your cards but if you can, holla at me! Miss you and love you!

    Sending love and hugs- Erica

    ReplyDelete